* Master of Education (M.Ed)
* Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
* Diploma in Pre-School Education/ Elementary Education (Nursery Teachers Training)
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Elementary Education programme has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. It focuses on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.
* Programme Objectives
* Developing an understanding of context of education in contemporary Indian Society,appreciating the role of context and socio-political realities about learners in facilitating learning in inclusive settings.
* Creating sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching-learning process
* Developing an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum
* identifying, challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc
* enabling student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
* developing competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning
* engaging student-teachers with self, child, community and school to establish close connections between different curricular areas
* enabling student-teachers to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management
* systematizing experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and
* providing first-hand experience of all the school activities through engaging student-teachers as interns in secondary/senior secondary schools.