* Bachelor of Business Administration : BBA
* Bachelor of Commerce
* Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Administration : BATA
* Bachelor of Arts in English
* Bachelor of Arts in Economics
* Bachelor of Computer Application : BCA
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc.IT)
An exhaustive three-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Business Administration, Tourism Administration and Computer Application. From managerial economics, business mathematics, organizational behavior, accounting, marketing, human resource, business law, management information systems, financial management, production & operations, and advertising & sales promotion to total quality management, business statistics, programming language, Database management and behavioral science – the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
The course provides high-quality academic and technical training covering key functional aspects of business and their interconnection. The course covers the main business theories combined with practical implementation to develop knowledge and skills in real-time management and business decision-making. Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subject area.
* Curriculum designed by subject experts..
* Curriculum updated at regular intervals keeping in view latest research and development.
* Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility.
* Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
* Learn using the online student website